/ flat /
Tomorrow at dawn trip to Kaszuba. Objective: ice diving:) Eh ......! No, unfortunately, so beautiful you will not, because despite the great mood this time I'll go down under the ice ... To be able to play in this unusual way must equip themselves with a custom-like frac-size foam. Water and so poured, but not as in ordinary scuba foam. And with my impaired trofiką in the leg, the continuing lack of sensation in one episode and in turn, and sensitivity to cold in another ... I prefer not to think about how I marzła. It will be beautiful! This time as the underwriter in the team with my coach, we hope to win:) He odwalał will do the dirty work;) and I at the air-hole Drużbice watching over his safety. All agreed, planned in minute detail:)
Under ice must be phenomenal. I have only a vague idea about it .. but someday ... probably for the year also will compete in extreme competitions podlodowych free.
How is the ice? Well, yes:
0 comments:
Post a Comment