Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Greets To : Seif Jlidi

07.II.2011. Extremely

/ on the lake /

Apparently the ice is beautiful:) I've heard it a few times today ... I believe ...
not walked. As a small to a large group of divers. The judge competitions. A few hours in the rain on a frozen lake. The beautiful scenery. Wonderful memories.

Now we have to somehow come to terms with the hip ... There goes the best for us for several days. "Not the best" - that diplomacy .. I would like to define precisely, but why?

Monopłetwa dry on the wall hangs a second week ... Dry .. Exactly ..
And for me no strength to fight. Lack of desire .. forces mainly. Again
remembered throughout the incredible beauty and perfectly capable of hurting our own pond ...
How extremallnie .....








Photo: Katja, Mirmur, Mieszko

0 comments:

Post a Comment