Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling A Burning Sensation In Lower Stomach



ANTOLOVIĆ: LEGION earn MILLIONS AT ME!
(cult interview)


PS: The Legion has sent the first offer in mid-May. You went to Warsaw, however, more than a month later. Why it took so long?

Marijan ANTOLOVIĆ: The problem was not with me because I made the decision to leave as soon as the offer came from Warsaw. We engaged in negotiations, even the mayor of the city, because my former club Cibali is half owned by Vinkovci. "You have to let him go, then a pile of money" - he repeated. Well, and finally persuaded the activists.
PS: We know that in the final stage of negotiations and hard namieszało Monaco Rennes.
Monaco sent a formal letter of interest. They wrote: "If we sell goalkeeper Stephane Ruffiera, we will offer to buy Marijana Antolovicia. Ruffier was to receive an offer from England, and I was hoping, it would be a matter of ten days. The letter also sent the interest of Rennes, but Cibali needed money, and numbers of specific tenders, and no further documents. But colleagues in the locker room for a few months they asked me to leave. "There will be some money" - they said. Cibali had before them half a million euros of debt. I had to sell the club to survive and play in the European League.

PS: Where did the interest in French?
recommended me to Rennes Christophe Lollichone, the current goaltending coach of Chelsea. Once in Rennes oszlifował talent though Andreas Isaksson and Petr Cech, who took his French coach to London. Lollichone looked me in the match Croatia's youth, he contacted me with Rennes and I told them to buy. Then I had to get to London as the Czech Republic. I would not mind. However, I do not know what awaited these clubs, but in mid-June Cibali was on the table, only the official and a specific offer of the Legion and Dinamo Zagreb, and the official letter of interest from Monaco and Rennes. Who are we choose?

PS: Do you prefer to wait a few days?
Sometimes in this business, everything is a derivative of a chain of events. It is not known whether the moment it does not withdraw Legion. But there is nothing to regret. I have yet to bring me these clubs. For now I am 21 years old. Yet on Thursday, the French manager called me and asked: "Wait, do not go to Warsaw, the offer is a matter of days." When he knew that we reached an agreement with the Legion shouted: "Do not sign a four-year contract, sign it, although two years! It will be easier go away. " It was too late, I am in Warsaw, and who knows if I would not be in France at the moment only the second goalkeeper. I could also immediately be placed somewhere on the loan. Phones rang in France, however, even when last Friday I was driving to Warsaw.

PS: How is your car? From Croatia?

After a month of negotiations Cibali Legion and eventually teamed. She was 22 at night on Thursday. Morning, there were no seats in the aircraft back to Warsaw. Cibalii president then decided that we would go his Mercedes. We were so determined. We left at 6 o'clock in the morning. The journey took us 13 hours, because the way we lost is still somewhere in the vicinity of Budapest. In Katowice, Poland received a final call from France. I replied: "If you have an offer, send it immediately to the club, but now I'm sorry, I'm going now to Warsaw."

PS: Do not wondered then whether to hold the course at Warsaw, or maybe turn to the West and go to France?
OK, maybe when I saw the Polish villages and towns, it happened to me to tell the president Cibalii: "Take me to the West, please!", but when we drove been to Warsaw, it immediately was a different world. I was pleasantly surprised.
PS: For France, you had to hit as early as January, if not for some unusual situation.
Everything was ready, set the money for me and for Cibalii. I had to be first choice goalkeeper at Racing Strasbourg. The conditions of my transfer in Croatia has established previously president of the French club. Cibali for me was to get 700,000 euros. I went to Strasbourg. In a few hours we must sign the contract, when the Strasbourg withdrew the offer. "Oh, sorry, we do not have enough money" - zaczęli kręcić. Nagle zaoferowali o 150 tysięcy mniej, wysokość mojej umowy podtrzymali. Cibalia powiedziała nie. W Strasburgu zwiedziłem więc tylko hotel. Musiałem wracać. Sezon dokończyłem w Chorwacji, ale na kilka dni tygodni przed końcem sezonu wszystko zaczęło się na nowo. W mediach byłem sprzedawany absolutnie wszędzie.
PS: Angielskie „The Sun" i „Daily Mirror" pisały o zainteresowaniu Liverpoolu, Chelsea i Tottenhamu.
Same sygnały wielkich klubów nie wystarczą, by doszło do transferu. A ja musiałem wybierać. Ludzie z polsko-bałkańskiej agency APS-9 and manager Martin Lewicki, who piloted the shuttle, convinced me that the Legion is an institution, and the goaltending coach Chris Dowhan is no brand in Europe. Everyone talked about the fact that this club is a massive production facility with a European-class goalkeepers. Boruc, Fabianski, Fly ... I chose this club than Dinamo. Champion of Croatia is a specific club, bizarre fans and pressure. I did not want to go there. I preferred to leave the Croatian league.
PS: The Legion of Felix passed yet, reserve at Arsenal, and Zaluska, Boruc in the Celtic substitute and Kowalewski.
You Fortunately, that you are in the European Union, and your goalies are free to travel. I know that the Polish league is 10 in Europe in terms of money generated from the sale of television rights and ahead of Belgium and is coming to Portugal. Legion is a brand, and soon the Polish league could be even better. Nothing prevents me pograł here some time, and the French and English clubs have already gone as the first goalie. Legia must be happy that I gained. For some time it will earn me millions!
PS: Did you know anything at all about the Legion? Yet this club for years did not achieve anything in Europe.
I have not heard much more. Dowhan I was interested in the possibility of development. I am counting on its various exercises. For several months now I train boxing, it has even more to sharpen my reflexes and speed. Here in Croatia we grow every sport, are placed on versatility. At age 15, so I was captain of the school volleyball team, who reached the championship of Croatia, and I'm left-handed, I also predicted a career in handball. It may seem strange, but the ball I threw a hand until the age of 17 when I got the call to the junior national team of my country! Until then, I went to two training sessions a day - on the arms and the ball. I am a good material for a class goalkeeper. I hope that will help me Dowhan make a career in the West.
PS: There is more about the Legion?
I'm young, and his success Legia related, when I was just a few years. Well, frankly nobody in Croatia is not interested in what's going on in Polish football. People from the agency told me, however, that the Legion is the right place. I began to read forums supporters. One of the first information was that 90 percent of the fans in Warsaw, was a fan of the club.

PS: With the game in the Legion you will have the chance to play in the Croatian national team?
When Dinamo Zagreb denied, then later it is with this in different ways ... Last season, the league broke the record throughout its history - do not let go for 551 minutes to score, I was elected to the team's season. Since I had to get Slaven Bilicia already calling for the June matches, against Wales, Austria and Lithuania. For now, have received them even older goalies. There has to wonder. In Croatia, people are disappointed that I chose Legion. Antolović went to Polish? Mad? I too was suspicious. In Croatia, people think the Pole, they see a Russian. Remember that 20 years ago the Poles to come to Croatia for the trade. Remember you as a poor nation. So have to wonder. They forget how big the recession itself is Croatia. We're still somewhere between socialism and capitalism. Polish league is now a good springboard, and Warsaw is already full of capitalism, right?
Interview Przemysław Zych and Tomasz Zielinski

0 comments:

Post a Comment