WHO IS DAVID TO BUY?
(in the colors of Wigan Athletic)
I went for tests to Wolfsburg, urging me Auxerre. During the provincial Polish Championships, I watched Werder Bremen. When I came to Wigan now, Marek Kozminski ring, Grzegorz Rasiak and then asking the Italian manager. He wanted me to buy Inter Milan, which once had been on loan to Chievo. The entire interest on the part of Polish clubs and confined itself to one phone with Amica Wronki, when I was 14 years old. The representation of the winning international tournaments, but it passed without any echo among the top league clubs - 20-year-old Thomas Kupisz throws up his hands. New player Jagiellonia Bialystok and the discovery of the first queue, another Polish Scouting remorse.
Sand in Piaseczno
Three years ago, an invitation Wigan Athletic. If not for it, probably as junior colleagues KS Piaseczno would play today in the fifth division. Premier League Clubs ignore them as much as a teenager you buy. He escaped from a sandy field in Piaseczno to England and, after returning rushed straight to the league.
- When he was 15, I could see what it still wowed fans - says coach Michael Globisz. - He ran for every ball. This led to its Dynamic share from both wings. He was able to play two games one after another. Only this inefficiency ... - The coach goes back to the notebook, which saves everything. From the notes that you buy in different representations junior played 47 matches and scored only nine goals. I have never appeared in młodzieżówce, not to mention the first representation. Cezary pushes him there many years, the owner Jagiellonia.
- He is the future of Polish football, and not some Gołębiewski appointed by Smuda! Buy shows on the pitch clutch. Was only 20 years old and playing without respect. Turns out the match with Aris, as is his. It is evident that the self-confident Wigan - praises.
not pat
Kupisz But sadly, the story of their stay in the UK. For several years, only trained with the first team Wigan. - Virtually none of this came out - complain. Since childhood, he dreamed of playing in the Premier League. - I was there three and a half years. I learned something, but I have a big grudge and to each other and to Wigan. No coach has given me to debut in the Premier League. It's nice that I could attend classes, but these workouts, maybe it was just to match the number of players - cpl. Quick, hit, bite grass, he could run and run. Typical career Premier League ...
- reminds me a bit of Cuba Błaszczykowskiego. Equally quickly won a place in the warehouse. He has a string on goal, is tough. After two training sessions in Jagiellonia when he arrived for testing, prompted the signing of the contract may be a hit. There is no need yet to appoint him to the staff and stroke. Still a lot of work ahead of him - Thomas calms Frankowski.Kupisza in England has always puzzled that the new players the club had laughed at the corners of the five fields Wigan. In other Premier League clubs have become accustomed to over a dozen CDs.
- People would be surprised. The English players are very well trained, but at least Wigan eating itself does not regret it. Take this Charles N'Zogbia. The time is 1919, the day before the match and he bust loads on a plate of food. Eats and goes to the measure. A moment later another one. Chicken and green beans. Steve Gohouri, who came from the German Borussia Moenchengladbach, was also surprised. People seem to think that everywhere in England training the bones creak. I always looked at Lee Cattermole'a and I saw that forgives. Not everything is there, such as thoughts in Poland. The British have such a league, because they built hundreds of great academy, where we still do the goals of each shimmers in the courtyards - ends.
(in the colors of Wigan Athletic)
'remorse returns "
(" Sports Review ", 9/24/2010)
I went for tests to Wolfsburg, urging me Auxerre. During the provincial Polish Championships, I watched Werder Bremen. When I came to Wigan now, Marek Kozminski ring, Grzegorz Rasiak and then asking the Italian manager. He wanted me to buy Inter Milan, which once had been on loan to Chievo. The entire interest on the part of Polish clubs and confined itself to one phone with Amica Wronki, when I was 14 years old. The representation of the winning international tournaments, but it passed without any echo among the top league clubs - 20-year-old Thomas Kupisz throws up his hands. New player Jagiellonia Bialystok and the discovery of the first queue, another Polish Scouting remorse.
Sand in Piaseczno
Three years ago, an invitation Wigan Athletic. If not for it, probably as junior colleagues KS Piaseczno would play today in the fifth division. Premier League Clubs ignore them as much as a teenager you buy. He escaped from a sandy field in Piaseczno to England and, after returning rushed straight to the league.
- When he was 15, I could see what it still wowed fans - says coach Michael Globisz. - He ran for every ball. This led to its Dynamic share from both wings. He was able to play two games one after another. Only this inefficiency ... - The coach goes back to the notebook, which saves everything. From the notes that you buy in different representations junior played 47 matches and scored only nine goals. I have never appeared in młodzieżówce, not to mention the first representation. Cezary pushes him there many years, the owner Jagiellonia.
- He is the future of Polish football, and not some Gołębiewski appointed by Smuda! Buy shows on the pitch clutch. Was only 20 years old and playing without respect. Turns out the match with Aris, as is his. It is evident that the self-confident Wigan - praises.
not pat
Kupisz But sadly, the story of their stay in the UK. For several years, only trained with the first team Wigan. - Virtually none of this came out - complain. Since childhood, he dreamed of playing in the Premier League. - I was there three and a half years. I learned something, but I have a big grudge and to each other and to Wigan. No coach has given me to debut in the Premier League. It's nice that I could attend classes, but these workouts, maybe it was just to match the number of players - cpl. Quick, hit, bite grass, he could run and run. Typical career Premier League ...
- reminds me a bit of Cuba Błaszczykowskiego. Equally quickly won a place in the warehouse. He has a string on goal, is tough. After two training sessions in Jagiellonia when he arrived for testing, prompted the signing of the contract may be a hit. There is no need yet to appoint him to the staff and stroke. Still a lot of work ahead of him - Thomas calms Frankowski.Kupisza in England has always puzzled that the new players the club had laughed at the corners of the five fields Wigan. In other Premier League clubs have become accustomed to over a dozen CDs.
Kupisz wybrzydzał not. When the characteristic white band on the hair ran after Piaseczno, the best record in the area was a playground for baseball. Perhaps because of his strength was never the technique? Brought him to Wigan Paul Jewell. Anonymous 16-year-old graduate of the Junior Radom trained from the beginning with the first team. He played in the junior team of vintage 1988 and later was the youngest player in the provision, finally went to the bench in the Premier League. But I ended up on debut and in the League Cup quarterfinals. The new coach - Spaniard Robert Martinez - Do not appreciate the young Pole.
- Jewell often scolded the young, if not cleaned their shoes older players, but also introduce them to the team. After the arrival of Martinez, the players from the junior went into the locker room and laughed at the old face. There was no discipline and respect, but none of the young did not get a chance - he says buy, which irritates the mere mention of szkoleniowcu. - Sweetened only Spaniard in the interviews. Reiterates that all is good, tells stories about the introduction of youth, and his office is not no junior first-team debut. The effects of his work? 0:4 and 0:6 from Blackpool with Chelsea - Said the Pole.
Wigan invest in youth, but this introduced a lot of money. Living Jr., who joined the club for a modest equivalent, proved to be frustrating doznań.Jagiellonia band was therefore a godsend. Kulesza invited him for a few days of testing. Lechia beat the same, the Ark and the Crown, in which the coach is Martin Sasal, formerly director of Piaseczyński center, where trained Kupisz. Sasal rang on the day on which the contract signed Kupisz in Bialystok. Previously, he was offered tests Rayo Vallecano and second team Atletico Madrid. It was not interested.
Chicken and beans
- I am glad that I play. The level of reserves of Premier League matches frequented higher than the Polish league, but here is more games to play. And I've got 20 years in this century should have already won far more games if we want to achieve something in football - he says. Often played in the reserves against Manchester United's Anderson, Pique and Gary Neville in the warehouse. He shot them a few goals.
Chicken and beans
- I am glad that I play. The level of reserves of Premier League matches frequented higher than the Polish league, but here is more games to play. And I've got 20 years in this century should have already won far more games if we want to achieve something in football - he says. Often played in the reserves against Manchester United's Anderson, Pique and Gary Neville in the warehouse. He shot them a few goals.
- Sometimes too hard. In Newcastle XI against us came from the Premier League. Smith, Butt, Ameobi ... Clapped us terribly, not existed. The speed was incredible moves. The result? 0:5 - smiles. Begins to bend, when the television talking about our football players .- immediately change the channel. This work for me on my nerves. In Poland, we are negatively inclined to all things non-Western - shakes his head.
- It was bad, awansowaliśmy the championship in 2002 and suddenly everyone was loved. We had a replay in 2006 and 2008. After the match with Bulgaria, Smuda was praised to the skies. Now it is released - he says.
- I do not see any gaps in training. In Poland, prior to each match the coach We provide special instructions. In England, the silence on this subject. In Poland, the juniors had a seizure tactics. In Wigan I talked to coach about tactics maybe two times. I told him, moreover, that I've done it all in Poland. That's true. He replied: "Well it is good" and at the tactical lessons were over - says Kupisz. Mocks too, when read in Polish newspapers, the professionalism of the players in the West.
- People would be surprised. The English players are very well trained, but at least Wigan eating itself does not regret it. Take this Charles N'Zogbia. The time is 1919, the day before the match and he bust loads on a plate of food. Eats and goes to the measure. A moment later another one. Chicken and green beans. Steve Gohouri, who came from the German Borussia Moenchengladbach, was also surprised. People seem to think that everywhere in England training the bones creak. I always looked at Lee Cattermole'a and I saw that forgives. Not everything is there, such as thoughts in Poland. The British have such a league, because they built hundreds of great academy, where we still do the goals of each shimmers in the courtyards - ends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment