Bojan ISAILOVIĆ WHO IS?
(Bojan Isailović during the training team of Serbia, the intervention takes a look at coach Radomir Antic)
no longer calling the Barcelona
(under the text You can find scans of the Catalan "Sport" of March 1999)
(under the text You can find scans of the Catalan "Sport" of March 1999)
("Sports Review", 10/19/2010)
- One day I told my story to teammates. I played in the second division Serb earned pennies for her performances on the crumbling stadiums. Just smiled. They did not believe in it, what happened to me many years ago happen. Since that time I decided to not talk about it - explains 30-year-old Bojan Isailović. Goalkeeper Basin needs many hours to break and tell the story of his life, he did not believe the players Sevojno FK. When the ends, and once last fall the name of Barcelona and Liverpool in the tone of his voice heard only disappointment.
- One day I told my story to teammates. I played in the second division Serb earned pennies for her performances on the crumbling stadiums. Just smiled. They did not believe in it, what happened to me many years ago happen. Since that time I decided to not talk about it - explains 30-year-old Bojan Isailović. Goalkeeper Basin needs many hours to break and tell the story of his life, he did not believe the players Sevojno FK. When the ends, and once last fall the name of Barcelona and Liverpool in the tone of his voice heard only disappointment.
The year was 1997. Slobodan Milosevic once again became president of Yugoslavia, and the junior team of Crvena Zvezda Belgrade has had no equal in the country. Trips to foreign tournaments were an opportunity to get out of a gray, post-war reality of a decaying state. Do not miss the occasion. Element of long-term strategy calls were FC Barcelona Crvena junior international tournament. Catalans have had in this business. They could own eyes to look at the Balkan talents. On the plane to Spain, there was room for a 17-year-old Bojan.
- We played with Atletico, Barcelona, \u200b\u200bJuventus. I went off fantastically. In the six games I played did not score - remembers Serb. After ktoryms meeting came to him one of Barcelona's Bojan Krkic scouts. The former Yugoslavia and the father of today's Barca stars were impressed by teenager.
- "You have to get there" - he said. Barca I also watched the tournament in Stuttgart. I dashed it well. It was therefore decided and sent Crvena offer - says Isailović.
- You know what it feels like a young boy that wants a big club ? It is in the seventh Heaven - says Lubin bramkarz.Radość Belgrade suppressed the president of the club. Isailovicia demanded for $ 4.5 million. - I was only 17 years old, only started training with the first team. This amount was not justified by anything - the beginning of the Serb recalls arduous negotiations, in which he participated Josep Maria Miralles, Director General of Barcelona and right-hand man of President Josep Lluis Nunez.
- "You have to get there" - he said. Barca I also watched the tournament in Stuttgart. I dashed it well. It was therefore decided and sent Crvena offer - says Isailović.
- You know what it feels like a young boy that wants a big club ? It is in the seventh Heaven - says Lubin bramkarz.Radość Belgrade suppressed the president of the club. Isailovicia demanded for $ 4.5 million. - I was only 17 years old, only started training with the first team. This amount was not justified by anything - the beginning of the Serb recalls arduous negotiations, in which he participated Josep Maria Miralles, Director General of Barcelona and right-hand man of President Josep Lluis Nunez.
Both clubs already were doing business together. For Catalonia, on loan from Red Star talented teenagers. Miralles knew so well the mentality of Belgrade. He said the President of the Red Star: "If you are requesting 4.5 million dollars for a 17-year-old, who has never played in the first team, how much do you want for the basic keeper?". Serb laughed: "Dragoslav Jevricia inherit for free. Isailovicia not get for less than four and a half ". Furious director Barcelona returned to Spain. After a week, however, sent another fax. - Barcelona agreed to pay two and a half million dollars, but the whole offer together with the clauses was 5.3 million. The final amount depended on the number of matches in the first and second team. It did not help. The President demanded for me once the whole amount - says Isailović.
Negotiations pulled and started anew. Attempts to interest rebound lasted for almost a year. In March 1999, the Catalans decided to use the trick. Miralles acknowledged that the negotiations will be easier if the young goalie will start training with the Barcelona first team and pass medical tests. He sent therefore to the club from Belgrade call for Isailovicia for weekly stays. Serb arrived 3 March 1999 year and immediately appeared in the match against the first team. Barcelona B in the composition of the Isailoviciem, Puyol Xavim and lost 2:5. Rundown of little Miralles But he knew. The talks lasted, and the Director every week need to send by fax a request to extend the stay of a young goalkeeper ...
- Kluivert, Rivaldo ... I was a kid. I enjoyed every minute at the Nou Camp. I vividly remember how much I wanted the autographs. I told you Krkiciowi. Forbade me to collect them! He repeated: "I'll get you, you do not even try! You are currently first-team player, just like Rivaldo - Isailović smiles and looks out the window of the clubhouse was destroyed Lubin Basin.
life under the bombs
life under the bombs
24 March 1999 NATO forces began bombing the south of Serbia and the shift in the direction of Belgrade. This was a response to Serb repression of Albanians in Kosovo. Isailovicia war found in a hotel room in Barcelona. Within an hour urwały up phone calls to the country, informed the English television: "In two days will be closed airspace over Yugoslavia." Nobody in Europe is not known how many shares it will take NATO. Isailović decided that same day to return to his family. Aircraft bombed Belgrade on the day on which the landed in the capital. Exactly on the day of his birthday ... dziewiętnastych
- What were they "Fireworks!" Later I learned that I would look like our everyday life. Since this morning flew over the heads of the missiles and bombs fell. In the end we all become accustomed to, and I returned to training with the Red Star. Sometimes so that the sky filled with helicopters, and after a while the center was bombed. We were no longer able to respond. We looked, laughed and digging the ball away. While the anti-off alarm, it is not ruszaliśmy the pitch ... Barcelona went into the background so, although even then I thought that soon I may ride on an airplane and go back to Spain.
Bojan age of 11, was involved in the greatest events in club history. Gave the ball during the semifinals of the European Cup. In the stands of Belgrade Marrakech 100,000 fans watched the second leg meeting of the Red Star and Bayern Munich. Serbian team drew 2-2, and defended the advantage of winning the first match 2-1. A month later, the club where he started his career Isailović, won the European Cup.
- Life then tasted differently. Everyone killed on it, to train in the nursery Crveny Zvezda. There was no question of forgiveness training - says Isailović. 19 years later, although he could feel pity for Red Star, turned down an offer from Partizan Belgrade. He preferred to go to Polish than to play for a local rival. Crvena And not only that it sought to build an annual budget for the sale of goalkeeper for Barcelona, \u200b\u200band therefore never teamed up with the Spaniards, it's finally up ... did not give him a chance. Upset in 2001 rejected a proposal to extend contract.
- To this day, amazes me is that never occurred in the first team Crvena - says Aleksandar Vukovic, a graduate of Partizan. - Many times we played against each other in the Belgrade derby and Bojan was regarded as a very capable goalkeeper. Such as it is today distinguished himself calm and composure. It was the junior matches, but always sat in the stands one thousand spectators, and a day later, a newspaper devoted a whole column to the meeting, we note staged - remembers assistant Crown. War so impoverished country that everyone wanted to leave. Isailovicia problem lay in the fact that in Barcelona there was a long time and Miralles Nunez ...
helped his case. Groomsman Barcelona coach Louis Van Gaal was Dick Advocaat, a friend i. .. Witness Paul Stretford, the owner of the Proactive agency managers with whom Isailović signed. Stretford met Van Gaal opinion about Serbia and recommended him to Liverpool. Before Isailoviciem opened a second chance, He got six-month visa without a work permit. He had to train and await the decision of the Ministry of the Interior to grant a "work permit." Citizen of the country, which is not belonged to the European Union could not count on more.
Deja vu with Barca
Deja vu with Barca
- When I entered the dressing room I experienced deja vu Liverpool from Barcelona. I knew all the faces, they were not entitled to know mine. I wanted to talk to anyone. I look at Michael Owen is sitting. I reminded him of a match in 1997, when Yugoslavia was playing qualification for the Euro U-17 against England, and Owen quickly flew off. The red card meant that delayed his debut in the first team - says Isailović.
Gerard Houllier and Joe Corrigan, goalkeeping coach at Liverpool (in 1994-2004 - Red) planned that the Serb will be a substitute Sander Westerveld. Just had to leave the reserve Pegguy Arphexad .- They told me that the settlement "work permit" is a breeze - Lubin said the goalkeeper. However, the situation became increasingly similar to that of Barcelona.
- Training in one of the best clubs in the world, but not be able to play in an official match? It was terrible. He appeared in ten social meetings of Liverpool, for which no tickets could be sold. In these toll performed only by those who have been authorized the Interior Ministry.
Serbs missing two matches in the national team U-21 or one adult in the frame to get a work permit. Youth element already finished the preliminary round, and the appointment of the first he had no chance, because nobody in Serbia did not want him to go on sale. Dream phone from the coach, who in 2001 would open the way to Anfield, took only seven years later. Isailović left Liverpool at Anfield and they came Chris Kirkland and Jerzy Dudek ...
- I still call me the clubs and managers. The problem is that they are no longer with Barcelona and Liverpool, and Russia and Greece. Life has taught me that I must be ready for it, that today I drive a good car, but in a month I travel by bus. Probably nothing will compensate me what I lost. After all, if I went to one of those big clubs, that my career might look quite different - he says with regret Isailović, who spent June at the world championships in South Africa, being three games represent a reserve of Serbia.
(Isailoviciem well as spring 2010 at the Polish football fields and an average autumn)
0 comments:
Post a Comment