GREGORY SANDOMIERZ WHO IS?
(PHOTO: gazeta.pl]
"workaholic from Bialystok"
("Sports Review", 09/03/2010)
[weak title, anyone can come up with lepszy.pzdr]
Wyszedł za daleko na przedpole, po chwili próbował szybko wrócić do bramki. Nie zdążył, machnął tylko ręką, gdy piłka wpadała mu za kołnierz. Wpadł za nią do siatki. Kilka tysięcy kibiców za jego plecami zaczęło wiwatować, a on zwijał się w siatce.
Grzegorz Sandomierski w ostatniej minucie II-ligowego meczu wpuścił bramkę z połowy boiska, po której Ruch Wysokie Mazowieckie przegrał 0:1 w Ostrowcu Świętokrzyskim z KSZO. Cała Polska mogła zobaczyć tego gola w Teleexpressie w marcu 2009 roku.
Być może wkrótce telewidzowie będą able to watch it more than a few seconds - several months after the dramatic afternoon in Ostrowiec, got the call to represent Francis Smudy.
striker and stopwatch
Szymoniak Luke - the name Goalscorer Sandomierz will remember for a lifetime. - Was a bit of a shame ... Maybe even a very ... - Improves. Seeking the right words. Finally there is the best: - It was the most embarrassing moment in my career. I wanted to just go out and catch the ball. In the end I'm blessed with some growth. I know that Szymoniak then you do not shoot. Even Roberto Carlos spróbowałby no such impact. Football flashed between my hand and the crossbar. Were it not for this step forward ... Szymoniak ... - Sandomierz repeats the same name and with a smile, already looking ahead.
Similarly vile, like after gafie in Ostrowiec, Gregory Sandomierski felt a few years earlier. After a few mistakes he heard from a coach at MOSP New York: "Maybe you've been defending over it." Hurt him very much. He threw Goalkeeper glove and returned to play in the field.
He was 12 years. Only a few months earlier, he stood between the posts .. . But listen coach and started looking for another place on the pitch. Was a striker, left midfielder, defender side, at the end of a stopwatch. Today, sometimes wonders what would happen if after several months there he returned to the gate ... again hit the bars when he was already one of three pupils in sports, which risked expulsion from school. Offend the teacher, wagarował, leaving workouts ...
- Many pointed out that I have set on the cross. So I decided to try again in goal. It was my last chance to demonstrate. Well, well, zdarzyło się, że parę razy dostałem wtedy piłką w głowę. Uznałem, że w tej dziedzinie mogę coś zdziałać - wyznaje pół-żartem.
Nie miał bramkarskich ruchów. Treningi w bramce zaczął kilka lat później niż rówieśnicy. Dopiero trener Mirosław Dymek, wówczas jeszcze czynny bramkarz, pokazał młodziutkiemu Sandomierskiemu podstawowe chwyty i pady. Musiał trenować więcej od innych - zdarzało się więc, że całe popołudnia spędzał pod blokiem w Białymstoku na ćwiczeniu padów.
Zaczął dostawać szansę gry szybciej niż można be expected after the recent stopwatch. But I was lucky - just the year he started playing on full-size pitch with league goals. And that was several inches more than his colleagues, he found it easier to cross doskoczyć ... The coach put him .- At the beginning I was doing very well. But when I was 15-16 years old, I started to make mistakes. Came a moment that the pressure began to weigh too much to me, was difficult for me to deal with it. Strengthened me only ... number of goals allowed. I've come to the conclusion that the more you'll make mistakes, the more you learn - he recalls.
skipped year
Sandomierski was always an ardent supporter of Jagiellonia. From the balcony, he heard chants of fans in the stadium. But he saw that his beloved club's seniors will be difficult for him to get a chance to play. Dymek coach just moved to Grajewo Warmia and led to several students Jagiellonia. Transition to Warmia also suggested Sandomierskiemu. 18-year-old could play there in the first team. The offer was tempting, but ... Junior chose more risky step. Benefited from the offer of Lech Poznan.
- wanted show that the pupil must be appreciated Jagiellonia in the famous club that you need to invest in us. I felt that my year in Bialystok, 1989 was ignored even when testmeczach to the first team. Just checked in after a successful Lech Indoor game - reminds him sobie.Zadzwonił Andrzej Wozniak. Sandomierz moved to Poznan, where he trained with and Zbigniew Wozniak Pleśnierowiczem. Junior team went to the elders, a few times he played in trzecioligowych reserves. He acted so exactly like Lukasz Fabianski. Arsenal goalkeeper's career took off precisely top Kolejorzu. Sandomierz also noticed only when he received an offer from Lech.
- beginning in Poznan was only for a week. I returned to Bialystok, I had another conversation with the presidents of Jagiellonia. Then they wanted to have me to be, but even so I decided to leave - he recalls. - Do not know if I would be Jagiellonia now, if not That a decision. It turned out that sometimes you take a step back, in order to later take two forward. After half a year of playing again in Poznan, I got an offer from Jagiellonia. I went back and signed the contract. I was switched to Artur Platek first team - he smiles.
Round head
The goal Jagiellonia first came shortly after his return from. Spring of 2008 gave a chance to coach Petal 19-year-olds in the league. Colt dropped two goals on his debut, and succumbed białostoczanie Cracovia 0:2. But he played on.
- At the end of the season but felt pain in his knee after a confrontation with a colleague during training. Out of sheer stupidity played two more matches still on the pin. Youthful folly, the vision of the game in the league, play a few more games ... I have been injured and I had the round head. When preparing to return, too much that I wanted. I did too many repetitions of exercises and rehabilitation has worsened their situation ... -Shakes her head. For this injury he wondered whether the end of career!
returned to form with half-year loan to the Movement. If it were not a match with Roberts Estate Auction, could only remember that period well ... In one of his first matches in the league against Lech Sandomierski played in Poznan. Young goalkeeper dropped six goals, and died Jagiellonia 1:6! All this in front of the then coach of the club in Poznan Francis Smudy ... However, there is a complicated young career the player.
Now the young goalkeeper Smuda meet at the training camp staff. The first appointment for a consultation was to receive in April. However, was revoked after the presidential plane crash. Then it seemed again that the closer the appointment of attorney is Matthew Prussia, then playing in the Basin Sosnowiec. Once I have time ahead of Sandomierz. In 2006, Roda Kerkrade goalkeeper today (also the current substitute Przemyslaw Grodzisk of tobacco) was voted best goalkeeper of the final tournament of the Polish Championships U-17.
In contrast to the Prus Sandomierski was appreciated by the clubs league. Once again jumped to the composition of the seventh Jagiellonia game of the season 2009/10. He immediately recognized his wonderful run of luck: the opponents beat him until the 13th queue! The problem is that, until then let in five goals, and lost in the Chorzów Jagiellonia 2:5.
won with older
- It looked good, even better than I expected. Then there was a slight loosening of psychic ... Maybe a little bad I went to this meeting? Maybe too much believe I'm good? Little league sprowadziła mnie na ziemię - przyznaje dziś. Dlatego Sandomierski musiał wstać z ławki odbierając przed kolejnym meczem nagrodę Canal+ dla najlepszego piłkarza października. Trener Michał Probierz posadził go na ławce rezerwowych. Tak zakończyła się jesienią kariera nastoletniego bramkarza...
- Zostałem zmobilizowany do jeszcze cięższej pracy. Przyniosło to efekty na wiosnę - przekonuje. Sandomierski wygrał rywalizację z Grzegorzem Szamotulskim oraz Rafałem Gikiewiczem. Wrócił do bramki i od tego czasu zwrócił na siebie uwagę kilku klubów. Ich przedstawiciele mogliby długo wymieniać jego dobre parady.
Sam
long but silent when asked about the best intervention in his career. - Maybe some people attach importance to their matches in the past, maybe even hang some pictures of yourself. I somehow do not live them, and I will not mention - and again he says smiling at the recollection of the ill-fated afternoon in Ostrowiec.
0 comments:
Post a Comment