The strength of youth!
Probably know that I am a great lover of all kinds of blues events in Krakow. I could not go so indifferent to Bluesroad Festival - the first of the festival organized by a group of students. Laudable idea! Of course, I decided to see how the party will take place. Encouraged me to study also found that admission to all events is free.
At first, it placed only concert Limbowski Duo. Impression? Generally mixed. First of all, ran out of the public. I wonder if this effect is, that few people liked the music, or perhaps lack there of good PR ... But those who came enjoyed themselves well - almost everyone. He touched me, especially a man in a wheelchair, who truly lived what was happening on stage. You could see the joy in his eyes and delight the music. Really nice looked at him, especially since he was one of the busiest people at the concert.
tried to pull the festival a few people from work, but without effect. It's hard. I still have hope, however, that the event will end great success. It's not just that it would be a triumph of the blues. More capture me, these young people. They started virtually from scratch - have had no experience, but a sincere desire, faith and enthusiasm for learning. They could go to the sitter and to organize a festival of techno or pop - certainly a lot of people attracted to it.
always firmly believed in that want to be able to. So whenever I watch people who have a similar approach to life is hard for them I keep my fingers crossed. As if it were me ... I will not say
- rose hard for me to work in the morning, but guess what? I got a huge concert dose of energy and optimism, so I'm sure it was worth it.
when the festival is already over I believed in, "You? You can! "It was a huge success, and people were playing really well. Yours
Globus
PS Was anyone of you may be at the festival?
0 comments:
Post a Comment