Being a fan of anything
strange to me was your day - even very much. By his health problems had to bypass the company (an informal, just people to have banded together), a company event. Come the next day to work and feels like a "stranger". It's amazing how much can change in one evening. At least if my colleagues went to Afghanistan for years and this is what I saw and joined them for a lifetime. Insanity. The more that they were only in the pub. For me, it means one thing - I do not have them (for now), I remember.
I conclude that as far as maintaining warm relationships with colleagues is a damn difficult job. I am reminded of high school times when followed the division into the "cool" and "less cool". I was always in the middle. As you can see what I was. Even though I like it, because I watched from the sidelines, not being emotionally involved, you can see a lot of interesting things. For example, I noticed that "Bart-poodle" is not really popular, people are afraid of him (probably not the end they know what's going on in his relationship with Ruda), and therefore he does not turn out extremely nice. I would not ever find yourself in his place. I prefer what is sincere and selfless.
Actually, only for a moment regretted that I chose to work with people for a beer. On Sunday, a match Wisla Krakow and Cracovia. My neighbor, a devoted fan (and judging by his scars and the "way of being" ex-kibol) decided to block all aware that he was watching the match. I guess no one had, no doubt about that. I'm guessing that Wisla won, because the neighbor got drunk up, went to the staircase and began to sing "As long as ... Castle," and the municipal police arrived and I have no idea what was happening then. In any case, it was quiet.
Even in the apartment sometimes feels strange: D Do you think what I need to feel "at home"? It's on my mind a gig in the dark, tight space ... Regards
Globus
0 comments:
Post a Comment