, gaily - when I tell you quite
long weekend this is definitely what we were waiting with longing. I also had the good fortune of on Monday, I could work remotely. I had so much free if needed, and even more.
Normal people, when they can relax, just do it. Unfortunately I was not one of them. It probably has a medical condition. I had so many plans, I wanted to go to parents in the country ... I wanted to, but ... I did not give advice. Somehow, it so happened that friends from work (yes - a poodle) offered me a weekend of entertainment in the city. Not wanting to be a naughty devil agreed to this proposal. The effect was that it broke all of my feats from his student days. So when decent people sunbathing, I was murdered. Effect - it seems to me that it works in most ripped the team in the world. Side effect - yet never going to work and przesiedzenie (unfortunately-is granted without beating) was not for me so a big challenge.
With great satisfaction I must admit that I managed to come to work. The rest of my activity to be silent. This is my warning - you need to know when you tell yourself enough!
Another day in some respects, I counted as lost - it seems to me that even two ... Just a while ago much to me, He / she is, I do not like to mess up my plans. Now, however, is different - after all, I'll stick with for the whole week (or even two - such a small modification). Thanks I feel better, and while I can afford more slack. The land is to have a plan that provides an emergency exit!
As a result of my momentary lack of mental acuity with some delay, I noted that it gets very cold - shock. In some cities, even fallen snow! I do not recall this situation in the past - yet it is May!
the way you have to boast that I am completely healthy. Maybe I'm naive, but I attribute it zbawiennemu influence of alcohol. So I'm not going to heal in the future, but as you can see after me, this is not a stupid idea! Yours
Globus
PS
And like you spent a long weekend? More work and more fun?
0 comments:
Post a Comment