Friday, January 14, 2011

How Long To Get Lice After Exposed

14.I.2011 more than once:)

/ pool /

And it is! Repetition of the professions. I shot 100 m DYN:) Now I do not think it was an accident, a one-time thing, something I do not repeat it. I repeat! And that's wieeeele times. How very "humanly" is also sometimes something I regret ... That is not bounced off the wall on the hundred ... On Sunday, before breakfast and again attack meters. Tomorrow morning politely statics. It will be nice if you step through even by one second 4:31 minutes.
Am I fixated on what I'm doing? Yes, probably so. But it brings me so much joy, smile and so much emotion that I can not imagine not to do so.
Today, once any one friend asked me "or this your freediving something you earn?" a laugh .. almost to tears. It's probably the last sport where you can make money. And ignoring the issues of finance in sport does everything in life is doing with devotion and spends every spare moment this must produce tangible returns? If this world is arranged, I'm a creep unheard, because most of the classes, which cost money to get involved - not profits. And most interestingly - brings me indescribable happiness:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment