16.I.2011 According to the plan
/ pool /
It was a good Training :)))))
But the ideals of my coach, according to the training plan, at least until the Polish Championships in March the results of the silently First:) Why? Because he said so a personal trainer coach'a to listen;)
"Old" leg somehow fits. Does it hurt? Yes, unfortunately, more than a week keeps me in check and makes sure that I was not too easy: - / In 5 days I get in the car and hit refresh a bit slides Ski ... I'm afraid of myself. That everything will be back "on the whole" handfuls and without brakes. And then his odchoruję: - / As always ...
But .... I can not wait:)))
Today, at the store when I was buying new swim goggles I picked up that instinctively myszkuję only in departments related to swimming, diving, water ... Once, not long ago at all I did not look there. These sections can not exist. Well, maybe except water skiing ... But painstakingly recorded the all the news of the branches of winter sports. And so it was always. Unquestionably. Irrevocably. Absolutely.
People change. But I should I? So soon? So radically? Nah, I'm not:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment