Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Small Scabs On My Nipples



WHO IS DAVID WRÓBEL?



"Labyrinth Sparrow"
("Sports Review", 1/12/2010)

once asked me this question: an evening with the Champions League or a good book. I had according to their conscience say that the book, but somehow I automatically said, 'match. " Does not seem right to me otherwise. I'm finally a professional football player - Tomasz Wróbel sit down in a chair.
- And I do not even have a decoder digits. In the locker room a little laugh at me, but I do not need it all. I'd rather read. "Pilgrim" and "The Alchemist" połknąłem w jeden dzień. Gdy widzę Empik - wchodzę i przepadam na godzinę.
Skrzydłowy GKS Bełchatów jest w trakcie czytania „Labiryntu Putina". Wielka polityka. Otrucie polonem Aleksandera Litwinienki. Próby dojścia do porozumienia z Anglią. Deportacja morderców.
- Wy nam oddacie oligarchów, my wam przekażemy zabójców - piekli się zawodnik z Bełchatowa. Szpiedzy, korupcja i mroczne serce nowej Rosji. Wróbel - najszybszy skrzydłowy ligi - kiedyś postanowił sobie, że będzie dużo czytać. Przynajmniej godzinę dziennie. Wsiąknął, i to na dobre...
Piłkarzem ekstraklasy został jakby niechcący. Without the effort and push up the league at any price. When he was 20 years zarzekł that do not depart from the Development of Katowice until he has finished the first two years of study. After
reminded activists: "You are the season to get me to sell. I will have completed the two most difficult years in college, and then for sure I can handle it now. "
Today, looking at how the league is doing, it is hard to believe that he went so far as having a life so different from the rest of our priorities ligowców. Sometimes that matches - for example, the Polish Cup - were merely an obstacle to the Sparrow. Major were studied - physical education and education on the defensive Academy of Physical Education.

- Because what that would have what I have in Belchatow, since it does not end up studies? - Asks a very serious face. Earns good money but not by education, and the game of football. Skills learned in the same small stadiums in Katowice. This was true for 16 years. Sparrow skrzykiwał along with his colleagues on the pitch and kicked Katowice primary number 12 From time to time he participated in soccer tournaments in the market street in Katowice. He obtained degrees (lying in the family home in a place where antiques arrears), championship elementary, and in some technical cups. But I never played in trampkarzach. Learned football in the backyard. Sam. For myself.


- the first real deal until I went at the age of 16 years. It was a GKS Katowice. I trained for four days, in this age group was even Greg Fonfara. Ultimately, however, was that he was not suited and suppressed by the route to camp. I gave up. I decided that it makes no sense. I went back to the backyard to play with my friends - she admits.

Brought up on concrete

Pitches, which kicked Sparrow was lined with colleagues concrete. Recently in this space appeared tartan. But today stands empty. Sometimes you do twists to older people. Walk and go home. Young does not. I do not want them to play. Life back on the pitch until the weekend evenings. Fills them with the same old gang, which several years ago on a concrete tore countless pairs of shoes. There is no lack among them, and Wrobel. Winger Bełchatów include assistance in the league, and the next day again kicks the ball on the Katowice tartane.

is on it learned all the passes and the rhythm of the game. When you go down to the small fields, reveals to him hectares of open space. And the big surprise. Playing in the league then it seems simple. Balance the body, a duel with a defender ... In his youth he was not shackled and tactical regime of club discipline. He did not hear every now and then the command "Do not shake." He did what he wanted. Therefore, Wrobel-player brought up the street and backyard playground, not a training system.

thousand push-ups!
- pitch was too small to make any distinction between positions. I ran in attack and defense. The game just gave me joy. Then I did not think of a career. There was no man who spotted me and said: "Start to train, you have the chance to achieve something." Another approach to club football and training done only after a few months after the first attempt. But really, just because they went to a friend and wanted him to be livelier. I promised myself that this time is no longer I surrender. Unless I get fired power. Do not throw away, and soon got to the league - he says.


- My friend forgave. Acquisition of the regime was not easy. scare him hard training and discipline. The delay meant a penalty. "thousand push-ups ! commanded He used to coach in the Development of Katowice. Sparrow had to do the job. Training has been delayed by over an hour. Colleagues were furious. Prominent

him, however the speed and intelligence - this was not the dynamic players in the lower classes. He immediately jumped to the older vintage. Aware that the ball out there is another world, and helped keep the distance. In the juniors - the three goals. The A-class - or three. In the second division - the goal. in the league - two assists. It debuts Sparrow. I just went out and played.
enough that half a year went from Katowice, in Górniku Polkowice saw it from the top division clubs - Crown, Wisla Plock, Arka Gdynia. The most concrete offer by Station - a team in which players for the match going silent. We hardly talk. They immerse themselves in reading and reading books. For five years in the colors of Bełchatów Sparrow shines in almost every game with the best, Lech, Wisla and Legia. This includes assistance and a successful play, as if still playing on the court in Katowice. In the summer he could take another step forward - hit the Łazienkowska, but the Legion has chosen Manu.

Raising player
still bothers him a question, which player would be today had already started training. Once in the head Wrobel germinate thought: "I will search for young players." That was the idea - when you finish playing in Poland will go and look after the backyards of talent.
- Anyone have any dreams. Investors in real estate business run with a buddy, but above all I would like to bring a few players who will play in the league - he says. Ideal realizes that his dreams can come true only because that eventually became a professional. - A man who went to the league, and that is when this normal guy, not enjoys throwing the left and right crummy only invests it wisely, boldly can save enough money for the rest of life. Even without going abroad - he says.

game, but every day thinking what to do next. Wants to start another studio. However, it also pulls to try something new - to meet people, new culture, language, money. Maybe in Russia, which recently had a proposal. This move just does not have to be prepared.
- oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky Putin wanted to move, and now publicly praising his rule - shakes his head. He'd just could not. Recently, his confession shocked Poland. After the defeat of Cracovia reporter asked him for comment. First sparrow asked a journalist whether this might cite the curse. When he received an affirmative response failed, that after losing three goals in five minutes, "feels like a slut after gangbangu." Other than the traditional message - we gave it our all, but the match is not arranged. But also, and Sparrow is simply different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment