Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mini Stroke On One Side Of The Face

13.I.2011 STA

/ pool /

4:31 STA.

I keep the result. I changed my training convention. Before attempting a maximum two negatives (0:45 and 1:15), about 3-4 minute ventilation, maximum sample without packaging, the first gentle contractions at 2 minutes, stronger than 2:30. Do
within the next month I'll get regular training to 5 min?

PS. 1. After reaching the four promised myself disputes while ago, "the prize" tattoo;) Hm .... tempting thing .... ;)

PS. 2. Good luck, and the results allow me to forget about what I get from kopniakach hip.

PS. 3. In a week's ski trip .... and I'm stuck in a completely different schedule training ... whether it will succeed?

PS. 4. In the evenings, when I get home my man checks to see if I already have a membrane between their fingers ... and queries with the multiplication tables ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment