LIFE UNDER CURRENT
(Andrew Czyżniewski - Gdynia Baltic goalkeeper)
(Andrew Czyżniewski - Director of the Ark of Gdynia)
Candid and uncompromising, unusual i.. . extremely sensible. That is in each role. Polish Czyżniewski ball made from the corners. He was a goalkeeper, referee, assistant coach, coach, chief scout and is now sporting director of the Ark of Gdynia. Polish to football at some time offer a diagnosis, many knocks on the forehead, but after years of proving that ... However, this Czyżniewski is right. As the judge tried to put up procederowi corruption, is now public enemy to degenerate players and managers. Intends to finish their dictates. Hyena - so they just called. He says that he would write a book about Polish football. Earlier, however, to obtain the assurance that it is enough royalties to cover the costs of litigation. Because it would be a strong reading ...
"siskin, ciii ..."
("Sports Magazine TEMPO" Sport Review, 30/10/2010)
Why Lord Arka Gdynia is a team composed almost entirely of foreigners?
If I was a Polish footballer in the Ark, it chybaby flooded my blood, but trenowałbym day and night, to show that I'm better than a rival. When a goalkeeper Gdynia lost Ark of the Włodek Żemojtelem competition, I did have three workouts a day. And today we have the Polish players who are satisfied with what they have. Syndrome of the first Mercedes. That is why I am for full disclosure, I wish the fans know the players as they play. Let the game light on the board will be salary and bonus for all players!
"Not in our league professional?
What Leo Beenhakker is burned? It was on the Polish professional. Did not fit in his head, the Polish representative must verify that after an hour 22 is in the room. In the Netherlands, when someone comes to the grouping of personnel, it is not so, to drink vodka and meet with my friends, just to represent your country. This behavior must result from an awareness of competitor. I will arise if the player passes the entire cycle of training, ranging from the youth academy. Meanwhile the vast majority of Polish football players are pros, only to signing the contract. And when it comes to its implementation, it appears that this one-sided arrangement. So Polish athlete understands Professionalism - duties are the responsibility of the club, and I can, but I always have. When a year ago, the players of the Ark came to a formal conference before the game with Lechia in shorts and flip-flops, for me the signal was clear: their responsibilities are in the ass.
"You want to have players on the team is constantly hungry, professionals. Which yet they should be?
looking for players charakternych, individuals who often are not allowed. I prefer the one who cries to the chief: "Fuck you, carry the bag himself," than those who do not say anything. Politely let them go to the seminary. In Poland, the player is anyone who wants it. Workouts boy begins and ends, unless you are surrender. I want us eliminated were the weakest. Introducing a system which relies on the fact that a young boy coming to the club needs to know that if it does not work on him and he did progress, it will not be eligible for the next step. We do not want przeciętniactwa . It will not be easy, because once someone in the Ark of Gdynia had the diabolical idea to remove all the reserves and youth team ...
"Not only in the Ark this happens.
Over the years, in Poland we laughed with the Cypriot football ... And there has long obliged the clubs to keep the academy for the kids! We were busy with other things ... The head of the youth stayed piłkarstwie man to whom other people were writing the report because he did not have the foggiest idea. It is only now beginning to prepare a draft Football Association, which based on requirements for licensing clubs will required to keep the football academy. Years of neglect have led to the fact that we have an army przeszkadzaczy and defensive midfielders, which at the moment can only dream about it, to get a deal on Cyprus. At this time, football in Poland functions as a company, which sold all the goods and halted further production.
"You talk about the academies, but in Poland you can still find good players without a certificate of completion. As head of the Lech Poznan scouts insisted you to download the Torch Robert Lewandowski Pruszków.
But there are so few, that hardly anyone can see them. Fans live in the belief that just go for a third division match, and already has a few players. I hear also of the opinion that even the lame and the blind would find Lewandowski. Meanwhile, remember well that I had to fight for his fight with the trainer Francis Smuda ridiculed by him on the committee, transfer to Lech. He went out, slammed the door, saying: "What is Lewandowski? Frankowski Only. "It is good that the underlying sentence was the owner, who gave Czyżniewskiemu faith, not Smudzie. How many years Smuda working in the Polish league?
"Seventeen.
I need many years to now being a national team coach, noted that there are no players in Poland lewonożnych? And searching for them abroad? After all, this problem that we face for years. These types of deficiencies in the Polish league will indeed increase with each passing year. It's not like that only Czyżniewski invented himself in order to pull players from abroad.
"When after all, will be a candidate to play in Poland, managers join the action.
agents in Poland is - as I call them - the hyena. Some of them do not even know foreign languages, and try to make transfers abroad. Their problem is that they are not being traded. In Poland, the planning of a player's career is on the way, who gives more. Only a few managers, so does his profession, as it should. The rest, as long as I'm in the Ark, does not have what you seek. We will not participate in tenders. There will be such that the manager tells me: "Sir Andrew, but others give more." Thank you very much and good luck "- this is my answer.
"Any examples?
Some time ago interesowaliśmy to Bueno. But when I saw a football player and manager expectations on paper, I started to wonder if we will buy Ronaldo? And which of them playing football - Bueno or his manager? You know that in Poland, very often, so that the commission is greater than the managerial contract player? Players do not have a clue. Clubs, however, no longer accept this and Poland over the dictates of the manager.
"you now fights with managers, as a judge or you were arrogant.
life I'm going against the current. I am satisfied that there is no owczemu momentum. When I was a judge, said the young referees: "In the beginning you have to make a decision. Lease is for a dog and you'll be all barked their way or go against the tide. "The latter is much more difficult, require more sacrifice, but also gives satisfaction when it turns out that you were right.
» Environment has deleted you, when attempting to bribe Mr. revealed by the late President of the Football Association Mariana Dziurowicz. Czyżniewski Judge was expelled from the league.
Everyone said: "siskin, well, give it a rest. Why do you fight, you do not win, after all, no one has ever won. "As soon as I started to talk about corruption in Polish football, I've heard:" Oh, Czyżniewski wants to hit the headlines. " When I said that President Marian Dziurowicz suggested me the money, response was: "Oh no, he was a fool again, something you invented." When I argued that if anyone will still be corruption of judges in the environment, it will be busy for years, I've heard: "Siskin, ciii." Of course, I could not talk about everything, but I tried, just as I do today, addressing the problem of corrupt managers and players. But I see on TV every now and then people from the Polish pi_ 22-ki, who said: "I am Crystal, I will never dishonor corruption. " It's bullshit. If anyone was for years in Polish football, there is no possibility that the man was a crystal. The crystals are standing with them in the shoulders. And many of them benefited from this situation. A yet unwritten arrangement worked because for many, too many, he was comfortable.
»main culprit was found and prosecuted.
I'm convinced that Richard had Forbrich appeared in Polish football, the clubs themselves that have created a "Hairdresser". Forbrich wkomponował just perfectly into the landscape. No, he is guilty. Where are all those activists who have phoned? "Where are journalists, who often participated in all this? "But in those days I often read that the penalty was dictated by the most right! best on the pitch he was a judge, this is like?" Now it turns out that was not the best?
"In a sense, he was ...
That's right, everyone was comfortable with that. There was general agreement on this. Were not willing to put an end to it. I laugh now at the recollection of the grouping wants the judges before the final Polish Cup Aluminum - Amica. Arbitrators have beaten up about who has the match referee! I did not know what's going on. It turned out that for the privilege you had to pay, and appointed another judge to whistle just przelicytował! Comedy.
"You also played in this comedy.
not always possible to something do. I remember a lot of judging of my matches, of which I was firmly convinced that they are purchased. But what I do? End the meeting? It was a time that whatever is done, everything always came down to the fact that before the game activist found himself in a situation alone with the judge. And then the proposal fell. "Sir Andrew, as we win, it somehow to get my revenge." Once I could not stand and cast: "This is how you measure me?". Fell amount. I replied: "You know what ... let me insult you. How do you multiply ten times, I only then to think about. "After some time in the environment began to say that it's so Czyżniewskiemu nuts, desired that he does not know how much to take!
" He passed you by a judge who takes?
Years later, when I worked as a coach, the players learned that consisted of me when refereeing the match. "Well, how is, ladies coach, then you did not?" - Asked. And it provides the best of the whole people procederze and football. Because the money the players along the way someone cared. Do you think if I said "No", the agent returned to the club and said: "Gentlemen, Czyżniewski not take"? Do this has not happened. He waited for what happens on the pitch. If the result fell ordered to stop the money, the club bragged: "You see? I got ".
" And so seasoned you mug ...
Often times when you tried to approach me before the game, the players on the field verify: "Mr. Judge, talked with you?". Also made sure the others ... I had the observers, who several times returned to the locker room because he did not receive the customary a present and it seemed to them that something left. So he put his head through the door and asked: "I guess I forgot to take something, right?". I had some who włazili in the break and caught his head, "Ajaj, this team has had so many occasions ... Strzeliliby something in the end, all would no longer clear, and they can not shoot. God, let there something you consider that there is a disaster not happened. "
"Some might ask, why did so many years you sat in that? Very
often wondered about it. "Take this pierdyknij and go do something else" - I thought to myself, but I stayed. Today, I am satisfied though that a couple of matches that refereeing was conducted in a fair manner. Together with a meeting of Legia - Widzew 2:3 in 1997, which said to be different today. In a way, of course, he agreed to this arrangement. Loud But this said, as if the Dziurowicz.
"Words are not enough, it was not possible to get some proof?
Never before had it not I said, but I had a voice recorder, which recorded the governors, activists, clubs and observers. On the tape could be heard, as suggested to me different amounts. He was its president Dziurowicz include with its proposal. This has not been used the way I wanted. Factions fought struggle for power. I realized that it was just about to finish Dziurowicz and not a change. I regret, but then I deleted the tape. Recordings were made of two seasons. Please believe me that even today you still hear some voices in the Polish football.
"They were not just voices.
In those days, in many clubs began the week not from the workout, but on who is judged by those who know the judge, as it is and who we reach. In this way, Won championship, held in the league. And not only that the club took care of the referee, it is yet to be paid the bonus Marking football players. Then the players who were winning the league, but not by the fact that they were better, they played the Polish national team. It's like this representation and character of today's footballers have to look? And those who went the whole week that train, Weekend and pretended to play, now are coaches.
"That is why today it is not invalidated by the league coaches?
I was once on an internship at Arsenal's training center. When Arsene Wenger was walking down the hall, it looked as if he entered the pope or a president. Everyone suddenly withdrew from side to side. It was evident that this is the boss, persona. A Polish club coach is sometimes the least important. I do not know whether it is the second country where the profession is so nieszanowany. Trainers themselves are not blameless. Especially those working in the style of his brother patches. With all the good live, nail Fridays a great atmosphere. We are slapping each other on the back, repeating: "I've never been in a club with such an atmosphere." Ends when it is worse and you need a period of work, increased demands on the players. And they said, believe me, know that they can release the trainer .'m working on it, to p iłkarz was aware that the coach is the last person to leave the club before the expiry of the contract. The coach is to be the boss.
Alex Ferguson fined player ever financial penalty for having dared to overtake the it sidewalk at the training center ...
And in Poland there were such times that the coaches wyciągało with the cap, just a cheap, non-confrontational. What do you mean cheap? I am the coach, the services cost, because I'm an expert in your industry - so it should be. Their bit to destroy the image and prestige of the coach also made great presidents. Always seemed to me that someone who himself came to the huge money, must be a rational. I would have thought this: If you already want to play the sport, then I have so much knowledge that I may lead to a that in my company working professionals, not people to chance. This can cause the usual head-hunting firm: I need a sporting director, the President, who know the ball. I find such. Meanwhile, in the lskich clubs are still very often the people working to chance, bakers, someone someone arranges a job, man still drags the guy ...
"And you back the tide? He did not give you work in the Ark to his son ..
son played very well in the third division, where we had a problem with the keepers. It came to me a lot of people and said: "Why will not take you to the Ark of the young siskin? ". I say no, can not be that the father takes his son to the team. Probably many would have done so, for me it is unthinkable. Because if I have to choose the good player, and their club, it always will choose the good of the club. Some people say I'm an idealist. But surely I'm not foolish idealist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment