Thursday, April 14, 2011
Calico Stock Trailer Review
on Sunday celebrated the anniversary of the disaster at Smolensk. It was impossible not to notice. I confess to you frankly that moved me - really. I do not mean only that it killed so many important people for the country (and is not really important whether they are liked or not), there are a few reasons. For example, do not understand why some people can not respect the grief of others, while others want in turn, that all experienced the same thing as them. Do not assume that everyone should experience such moments as he wants and feels? Unfortunately, not in our country. Not just a moment of reflection, everyone must be "torpedoed" grief - that really can not be imposed, only voluntary. Such moments are a tasty morsel for the media. No need to exert yourself to write something sensible, say - after all, is about ready!
`Do not get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who are ready to mock such a tragedy, on the contrary! Annoy me, however, that it uses It is the political game. The scale of hatred and the escalation of conflicts in the nation is enormous. The worst, however, is that the people who control those emotions, doing the most consciously. Im not about building consensus in the country, they obviously care, that there are divisions for people to each other threw the mud. Another thing that really we are very happy ... Why?
is naive - I know, but I can not get over the fact that I live in a country where there is no place really to constructive action. We can not take the example of Japan? After all, there occurred a great tragedy, but the Japanese now no longer live, but for the future. No one there no one allows the blame for what happened.
another matter whether such images are appropriate according to you, or so it builds up the unity, or mockery is inappropriate here sometimes?
tolerance, respect and sincerity - that we all need! What do you think? Yours
Globus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment