13.IV.2011. Regression
/ flat /
with great difficulty got out of his car, parked it in the garage and wczłapałam on the 2nd floor of the apartment. For several days after returning from skiing ... no, nonsense, since the competition is to regress. Not some temporary problem and pain. This is a situation over which I have no control. Always acting exercises fail. The body is exhausted and overloaded. Decided to pay him a dose of exercise and overtraining, that the machine simply stopped working. The stable structure of muscle tissue attachment, which for more than six months without complaint from exercising my commands no longer work together. All "crashed" and operates separately - each of you, in your own rhythm. This may not translate into quality of life. I did not translate into ...
For now, I hate the situation with humility. Finally, it has earned itself the ... Gets stuck, pull behind right hip, I have very limited movements - flexion of the joint, abduction ... What's the worst .. muscle which disappears again determines the gait ... Muscle, on which day by day since August of last year, even several times during the day toiled ... Question is why? How could it have happened in just a few weeks? Do me a straight answer, it's probably a whole set of factors. I know of two sensible. 1). Completely different physical activity - in a huge swimming in monopłetwie intensity that in no way activated the muscle. As usual - what else worked, and what should have been in permanent relaxation. 2). Poor diet and nutrition is quite accidental. In a situation where it comes to regular exercise and a huge exercise (especially anaerobic - which takes place in freediving) is extremely important diet and supplementation of the body. When the body does not get the appropriate constituents and is operated at the border - begin to "eat" its own inventories. It starts from the weakest link. Weak link was the muscle. This is the most developed and poor brick in the building of the tower. A weak point, which shook the entire structure. Ski, desire a sense of the proverbial wind in the sails, raising: I live like a healthy person! was the straw that broke the already full cup. I need time. Physical rest. Not to do anything ....
longing look at the hidden eye in the cover monopłetwę ... in the trunk dry wożę long fins ... Particle madman who lives in me says: Once you live! So why wait? What is to be will be! Try a knife, fork, might be fun, right?! But remnants of gravity, which are somewhere, but I do not I identify with them, make us bow my head and humbly ask for a better, pain-free time.
better time ... So please, look forward and continue working.
PS. Ski, a wild ride on the slopes, the environment, wonderful sun, swimming pool with views of the Alps, my dears, close to the people around me - it was beautiful and unquestionably worth it so now I'm fighting. Not for one moment did zrezygnowałabym of it. And without hesitation - even occupying a worse pain - she repeated.
0 comments:
Post a Comment