not all work and man alive. I have not been to any concert, so I decided to catch up. There is nothing more exciting than the spontaneous realization of their needs! My audience was at a place that I know well and where I feel
the best - of course at Harris Piano Jazz Bar. I did not plan this, I just pulled my friend and by 21 I was in a wonderfully stuffy basement of one of my favorite clubs. Within minutes all my worries, problems or issues related to work no longer be relevant. What mattered was only the "here and now." I did not think - I felt! Gee, I missed it. You just sometimes that you want to do something, but it seems to you that choosing to do so, you do unwisely? Because really nothing that you will not have but a pure pleasure? I have so often - unfortunately. How do I do something that makes me the only joy, but it is not work related or personal development (which in total comes out the same thing) I have a guilty conscience! But yesterday it was not - and well. I needed that, almost like a jam session Cracovian fresh, unpolluted air smog!
the club, as usual, there was a lot of friends, some not seen for a long time. It's such a nice feeling - I know little of them connects me (some people lead a life of eternal students, even if it exceeded 40 ...), does not meet with them more after work but in this one moment, for this one evening, we are a harmonious bunch! We meet for one purpose, to listen to music at its best and breathe - from the world of other people. I am sure that if we feel the exact same thing! Music brings people together and allows them to believe in the life of just about anything more than "flying" for cash or people who are not always worth it.
Maybe the morning after such a concert, I'm tired, but you know what? It's fun to be replaced from time to time, not only tired of work! If you have any interest in or doing do some things, even if it would be climbing the trees (by the way, I met this guy who decided to go every day for about a tree, and so doing, it is thanks to this happy) to cramp cultivate it in himself, I'm trying, though it is not always easy. As a seller, as it were, even subconsciously adjusted mainly for other people. I'm trying to unlearn it because I am sure that taking care of their own sphere of mental, spiritual, I'm also more conscious human being, and hence a specialist.
Piosenka na dziś
To, co - pielęgnujemy nasze małe „wariactwa” czy stajemy się baaardzo dorośli i poważni?
Pozdrawiam
Globus- Blues!
0 comments:
Post a Comment