Saturday, April 9, 2011

How Many Tablets Would Kill You

my job my life? Globus returns

noticed (better late than never) that one of the first questions that fall in exploring new person is, "What do you do?". Of course we can assume that just the simple form of courtesy, and of the conversation has to start somewhere, it is a starting point, right? Unfortunately, I fear that to no end. As I was twelve years that I was sure that I'm such topics will not be moved, knowing that the new person will be interesting to me that the book reads, listens to what, what she likes like a fantasy. This is what we do affects the perception of us by other people. Unfortunately. It seems to me that when we realize that we become adults. It's a small digression, but I had with you to share it.
fantastic man I met recently (where? Well, of course, at the concert). Intelligent, well read, you could talk with him about everything. There was only one "but" - the guy is more than a year without work. But somehow it did not particularly worried about the girls around him ... (aged about 20 years), certainly not. A But I made him a little grief. This guy has tremendous potential, and wasted it. `If \u200b\u200bit went to the appropriate person in your life, or really wanted to seek the help he could, to go far.
I conclude that the mere desire to motivate is the importance of gold! How is such a need is a way to find, the more that you do not have to look for it yourself ...
I, when I have less days, I watch this movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tjYoKCBYag&feature = related
Does he also speaks to you? Yours

Globus

0 comments:

Post a Comment