Monday, April 25, 2011

Why Would Hot Water Not Be Working In Tub? Mohen



Well, hardly left for corporate travel, and have it returned. There's no denying that this is the best very quickly to an end. Overall I was very pleasantly surprised - it turned out that ALL the people with whom he works are fantastic - no exceptions. With this team got to party time and work (with my new attitude to it for sure).
But from the beginning. He immediately granted without beatings that broke all of its provisions. What's more - I do not regret it one bit! It was worth it ... besides if I chose a different This option would not have the possibility to integrate with the team. Calm down - no divorce will not, but I saw what u poniektórych human face. I will not elaborate
the Byzantine descriptions of our trip, probably because each of you, or is this for themselves, or will have. Absolutely unnecessary detail. You know what I mean. Paradoxically, however, can such "adventures" to draw an important lesson for the future - even drinking from the biggest enemy you can find a great companion. Familiarity usually after the fact to relax, but the sentiment remains - After so much time passed. Well, that's how it was with me ... and from observation, attention, attention - Bartek-jail! I do not remember exactly how it happened, but we were alone in the room. Sami, but not alone, because the table was a bottle crystal clear (I assume it is also clear) drink! Certainly there was a slogan: "no one is on health, for sure, after seven I heard a brief, but concise account of the lives Bartek. I also added something. There were some "bro", "old", "give advice" "You always envied" (both died of his, and with my mouth), "always with you, I believed," ... the best part is that each of us say it honestly. From the moment we showed each other that we have a fairly big and complex layers of vulnerability. It facilitates contact - on the principle "I will" open up and you, too. " In any event, the fun ended in the wading pool at the hotel! Brodziliśmy the water pretending to be ... the cross. At this point napatoczyła our team - someone even had a camera. We have been okrzyknięci pajacami departure.
Now I know - shared experiences unite people. Especially those humiliating. You may know someone very briefly, but spent a few intense moments that makes the sentiment appears! Who among us is not sentimental, though minimally? Yours

Globus

0 comments:

Post a Comment