Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Webcam Wont Work Oovoo Mac

We're going on tour!! A moment of reflection

Here we go - the entire company! Except that is not on tour, and for the training, but something I feel that quotes would be useful here. Probably not change the meaning of expression. Apparently we're adults (taking into account the metric that's for sure), but sometimes zachowujmy as children. Fierce fight over who will be with someone in the room (it was so important, as if it was not clear that nobody will sleep and the time we spend in one room ...) It surprised you, if you reveal that most child behaves-Bart Poodle. What he did not take with him and how much?! I wanted him to say: man, alcohol is no novelty for me and I suspect that for most of us. I did not, however, and suppressed in a huge desire to learn Bartek T-shirts (this warm, which assumes the usual - Do not ask how I know this) and the assumptions it on her head (in the "Green Night" going to paint his face with toothpaste.)

Well, what do you say? Why are people so adults behave? Style approach, "every day I'm numb and I have permanent staff in the ..., but the missions will give away rockin '- weak to me. I understand that when you work hard it does not have the time for pleasure (I find that there was, moreover, as you know), but ... well. Why organize a company trips? In my opinion, the reasons are really three. First, it is This ability to integrate the team that if it is working smoothly, it must be ripped. Secondly, there is always a chance that even two people will amount to some learning from the training. Thirdly, such a trip is a chance of finding out what kind of people to be working - often excessive play against us. You can say and do something which will be regretted for a long time.
My "ambitious" assumptions away:
1) Do not get drunk too much.
2) Do not tell Bartek-Pudlowi he is poodle, suck, sucker, braggart, etc.
3) Do not start a new connection with Ruda
4) Remove anything from the training
5) Maintain controlled play throughout the trip

Yours
Globus

0 comments:

Post a Comment