Friday, April 29, 2011

Suitecase With A With A Clothes Rack

Illness does not elect

And again I caught up with some terrible itis! I am more than angry. Enough as a matter of fact a moment of inattention (Smingus-dyngus celebrated in the right way) and I'm a walking zombie. I have in mind only one thought - bed, bed, bed. How well that tomorrow is Saturday. Today, while I pretend to be working.
The truth is that man is trying to plan your day, trying to carry out point by point, and suddenly everything damn it gets. And how can you not be angry? My carefully crafted cards look at me mockingly! Well, I realize that getting into bed (something he feels that after returning from work) I had the impression failure. Apparently only one day "to be dysfunctional" (at least I hope so), but so what? Do not execute your plan! This day will be wasted for me. Now what?
When "everything" it says "NO"
Such a small reflection, which still do not trust, but all day I will try very, would it have changed. Man is only human. There are those days when you simply can not and must accept it. The reasons may vary - illness, mental ill health, etc. It is important to do the pangs of instantaneous (assuming that it takes longer) bezproduktywności. It makes no sense, for example, to perform on that day hundreds of phone calls to customers if they feel that this is not the day. Does not convince anyone to their right, because you are not credible.
My decision is this - today I give myself a little slack, but within the next week I will work twice as hard. And by the way - we make plans every day, but even better week. Then there is a real chance that everything is planned, can be achieved. Well-being is better! Yours

Globus
PS
can know whether the temperature of 38 swollen and sore throat can be taken polopirynę? Nastarszyła my colleague that it does not - probably enjoyed over 6 ... 6 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment