Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brazilian Wax And Bumps

Być mężczyzną, być mężczyzną

Well, she reached me grypka spring. Nietstey. Once upon a time I was not here, I recently had a terrible commotion and a total thanks to a few days of free I'll be able to grasp a few things. By chance I found out a few days ago that on March 10 celebrating the Day of Man. And so I wondered then (but I did not have the time to share with you), why in about Women's Day is so much noise, and in our world, no one fully knows this (making up strange that marketers have not yet used to earn extra money on gifts and prezencikach for guys).
I am in total, despite the fact I'm a guy, I am definitely a feminist, I appreciate women who work at home (do not make a mistake, and specifically did not write do not work, because I realize that taking care of home and children is a really comprehensive job), I believe that women should earn as much as men in the same positions, the presence of women in government, it is for me the most required. But sometimes, lately I wonder whether men in all this is not to be overlooked a little bit slow. We all fight for the rights of women (and good), but do not forget about the situation in which there are Now the men. We are slowly (I'm sorry that I posted in general) more and more frustrated and more and more from one another, we require because we have to keep up with the women. Most guys want to continue, however, earn more than his partner, otherwise strangely with that feeling. And so, on the one hand, of course, we want you to be appreciated, on the other hand does not know how you end with it. That we are no longer necessary for you support. And so many men afraid to be very independent women, we have a problem with that, it is a fact and I will not be denied, but why do you do with this our fault? Imagine that you stand on the other side. You live with a woman who occupies a high position, he earns just like you and for that it connects very well with home life. I, of course, I realize that this is not just that women are coming with ease. But from what I hear from their colleagues, their partners, on the one hand they want to have equal footing with the guy on the other somewhere subconsciously still need support from the man. Of course I am not saying that the situation is the fault of women. So difficult roles imposed on us by the world recently, and I think sometimes we get lost in that terrible. I noticed that the example of my move from Ruda and so I somehow philosophically is a feast a few days ago tuned. I hope nobody is offended by my thoughts do not feel, I do not blame anyone but galopującymi cultural changes, which do not always give you some advice: / I recently read somewhere that a man his entire life searching for its identity, as early as the prenatal period have reportedly with this problem. So go for it, dear gentlemen, that our life is a constant struggle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment