chorobowe nie jest złe?
I must admit that I was not depressed at the beginning of this disease as she reached me but slowly starts to bother me: / First, instead of feeling better, it's a total feel worse. Somehow, now only in the evening (which is odd in total) I felt so aware of everything that I decided to sit back while the computer. The whole day I spent a total of staring blankly at TV completely, and once again wondering who all these strange programs, series and watched. I had no clue about the existence of the majority, by virtue of the fact that during the day, rather in the house I visit, and a total of evenings I rarely actually something of interest to watch the film.
But the most disarming for me those games where viewers can call. Once watched a program for about 15 minutes? Well, after these girls are definitely at a rate perswazyjno-manipulative, because in this wkręcisz (what is today happened to me and explain it a high fever), then at some point you have to hold back until the order for them to call. Amazing thing. Even better since this is probably only teleshopping, by the way that I was surprised that such a thing still exists. I remember in 90 of these appeared on television to buy great furniture that were able to tell everything and filaments can be for 30 minutes. Only later, there are also shops where you could buy the equipment for 1 / 3 the price so I thought that teleshopping disappeared from the antenna, and here today switching channels I encounter such a fascinating program block, and on what station? on TVN. No crazy:) Anyway
station said the reigns of the programs that disarm me in recent days. Some judge a "last fair" to resolve the matter at least strange, in that his acting skill trumps even the W11 (and it seems that this is impossible). Eve Drzyzga, who probably for several years now the same program with the recruited people who, in wigs and sunglasses wywlekają greatest filth, for some funny money, believing firmly that nobody in this characterization is not recognize:) No wonder that until the TVN is not redeemed from public television, "Fashion for Success", because only that there is missing. But they have their On the Common, which in general in recent time on Facebook the reigns of the various groups that involve odd or Antyfani fans, but they are so vulgar that I will not cite. In general, my colleague had to explain what these groups mean, I do not know the story the show did not understand why all of a Martha instantaneously snap and sympathize with Philip ... ladies and gentlemen, this is a strange world.
So how better it felt abandoned the pilot, because I did mess with the brain is slowly, and it is not compatible with my plans samorozwojowymi (I had a second meeting with the coach last week, but more on that maybe tomorrow) and I looked for the second volume of Larsson's Millennium. First up was a pretty addictive if you like detective stories, but not until the revelations I had expected, after all, "ochach" and "Achache" I've ever heard. But even better than the flimsy book brain washing TV programs. If someone is not used, it is not highly educated defense mechanisms.
0 comments:
Post a Comment