Monday, March 14, 2011

I Get Ringworm Every Year

14.III.2011 Next weekend ....

/ flat /

In a brief break between rehabilitation, senior nerwówką caused by carelessness gentleman who took a parking space in my dash: - / I fell into a training home. In fact, only the fin and the rest of stuff. I do not know what will ... Since a few days instead of improving my mood and grow in strength deteriorates ... Instead of catching top form in order to persuade her not to lose the waste and manage to squeeze something out of myself. Yes ... "Squeeze" in these circumstances is very negative statement. It should not be that the remnant forces throw myself And I'm struggling between the results. Ticking clock keeps time to the next weekend ... in which I compete on the Polish Mistrzostawach in freediving. Z goose chase? Yes, more or less like it looks. Disabled going to tournaments. A good ....
But as I promised - I will not give up a forfeit. Although it is fragile - will start. I will try as far as I can, then time will tell what will happen. Can I begin to treat this purely amateur sport and leisure, or continue to run for the result and the next PB? I do not know. For now, the pressure is high ... very large.
After today's treatment, I know that I have about two fewer problems, at least for the moment. Renewing the problem of suspected breast tumors (tak.. Another), and appendicitis. Neither one nor the other does not threaten me;) The first is the fascia and stress, the second is a trailer of the muscle. There is still a standard - dear hip; team thoracic outlet, and an unidentifiable thing in the right shoulder and the most annoying - the issue, "summary" of the diaphragm, which causes pain in the lumbar stunning and stomach. How nice, how, um .. entertaining - one might say.
I pack my lumber, lead, fin, and I'm going to workout. Today, with a different attitude. I will not fight each other, but I will try to understand your body and somehow help him, can overcome the pain, or at least I can get it to persevere a little longer than the last ... Be able to do over again, four minutes in static ... This last sounds like a distant fairy tale, almost like a dream ..
Time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment