Friday, March 25, 2011

Cheap Sunny Vacations In The Southwest

Small ignorant?

Yes This time I've read quite a lot of disease information network by many blogs and opinions and be broke ... I no longer know what this all really think. I see one. So much of the time, many people are preoccupied irritating, annoy, and winding in relation to the situation presented in the media.

Many people have seen on the blog comments about the "patriotic performance in polsatowskim program for rising stars, the stars that never will be no (un) fortunately. I do not want to have to dwell on this because it has been widely discussed on several blogs (and elsewhere), and my personal friend was even quite a few people on the popular social networking site offended, but that did not agree with total beaters to Ms. Ele ZapendowskÄ….

Then in turn, the comments about the program, Mr. Fox, who visited Ms. Holland, Ms. Szczuka, Mr. Najsztuba and some other people on anti-Semitism and so-so to you "talked" and again a lot of comments, mostly very outraged. Of course, returning once again to the "creativity," Mr. Gross.

not to say, the comments I read with interest and desire, because I like to know the views and opinion of others, but actually I am a network is the biggest opportunities, because their friends have the most views on politics and society similar to mine (as is usually the case). Of course, I respect that opinion and we have different opinions, but I wonder one thing. Why so much debated facts that are not really key issues. Because what really changed in our lives a boy singing "patriotic" song? Why did a few years still debating about Polish anti-Semitism, why it annoys us that someone we samobiczować penalty for Jedwabne, and yet the Jews have done us so much wrong with this one and we can not talk? Why do I encounter the comments on blogs, "I do not buy anything that seems to have character, despite the fact that they have a few interesting items" (and who are doing this out of spite?).

get a lot of opinions among their friends about the bloggers and those of the contributors to the forums and comment on various articles that are very aggressive and frustrated. And after the past few days, I find that in fact some truth in it. I am about his political views somehow never too much on the blog does not discuss, is not defined by any specifically the site, because I do not want to get through a policy (especially that in Poland) state. Do not want to discuss the situation in Jedwabne (not because I believe that it is not important), because I did not feel up to put in all the circumstances of people who took such time and no other decisions. I do not think any of us who lived through the war did not have the right to judge anything from that period.

never had any sense to me no one's political beliefs, national origin, marital status and sexual orientation (unless someone was attacking me, not them.) It seems to me that all fairly evenly I treat and respect. And guess what? I'm really happy with this man, devoid of aggression, frustration, and generally all those not quite pleasant emotions. I know that some of you will recognize me as ignorant, and maybe it will have / and this a little wrong. But even if it is in me some small dose of ignorance, I prefer it than aggression. Let's sometimes a little ignorant in our midst, because the Poles are to himself that everything in the public space take so seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment