life and the lives
Widzę ostatnio, że moje życie zawodowe zaczyna zdecydowanie ograniczać moje życie prywatne i w sumie jak na chwilę obecną nie przeszkadza mi to za bardzo, bo chyba taki okres w życiu po prostu mam. Staram się jak najbardziej korzystać ze spotkań z coachem, który pomoże mi to życie jakoś uporządkować. Dawniej miałem podejście to work on the principle of going for 8 hours, do what you have to do, go out and that was all over. I did not give me any satisfaction, on Mondays do not always want me to get out of bed, as I thought about how much time is left until Friday, and generally was not well. Recently I noticed that the sales may, however, is something that can give pleasure and satisfaction that is not the end must be such that each customer contact is something that makes me tired and irritated, and that a lot of the blame for my previous approach was lying on my website, and not necessarily This work was something wrong. Something like that definitely needs to be, because work is not changed and my attitude has changed. This could also question the spring, which finally arrived in full and give a positive punch. So
change continues to bring into force (probably what I'll keep you up to date). But I see that the arrangement is very important in my profession, because otherwise you are totally confused by it and feel overwhelmed with excess duties, which sometimes did not have as much as we think. I try not to let go of the principles which have probably I wrote earlier, making the plans for the next day. Thanks to falling asleep I do not think about what I have to do the next day, because I know that everything I have recorded and do not forget about anything like this before to me many times it happened. At work or not wasting time figuring out the type of crap in the Bart is better than me, and what about what I did think Ruda, just come and realize his plan, point by point. And guess what? Usually if you just can not be something very extraordinary, that this plan makes and still is my time. Thanks go out to work quiet (I do not think as far as I was from today to tomorrow) and to some extent true. Very cool feeling. Sometimes I heard from his buddies that work gives them satisfaction, etc. and I always envied them this, wondering what I had to do that with me also so it seemed. It turned out that it was enough just a few questions which I answered myself, and I was able to bring my thoughts on different tracks. Now I treat every new customer as a small success, which shows me that I am giving up for what I do and do it well. And it gives me more confidence, which has a positive effect on my relationship with clients and drives further. I hope I did not pass. That is why I can not wait the next session, "self-improvement" and of how I can get it translated into action. After the first two have only little eyes are open, but I hope that the next will give me new techniques that I will be able to use at work (and with you to share:) The best part is that they are not discovered before me, some great secrets, the Mostly these are things that everyone is aware, but they use it every day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment