Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eagle Sport Metal Cores White And Blue

27.III.2011 Day

/ mobile /

again in the car all day, again a few days of bad luck. Uzer
with my leg. Is it a novelty? If only the leg .. ah ... that would be too beautiful. But always there must be something in the black:) And that shoulder, and a shoulder, and a knee, and is the backbone of ... Well. Life. Recently a good soul looking into my eyes she asked (in the context of the patient's own bioderka) Do you have days like that do not hurt me. Hm .... long, really long time looking at the memory of such a day. Is a few years in general that was? Existed? I experienced it in the last 2-4 years? Unfortunately, despite successive browsing the memory - I have not found it ...
But I believe, I firmly believe that one day finally comes. Waiting for him:) Because it must, right?

And in the meantime, complaints about herself and her disability invigoration underwater beauty of the eyes and wait for the summer, the depth of the real free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment