Monday, March 28, 2011

Hot To Install Running Boards On Mdx

Jobs seething

Well półtoratygodniowej absence after the rest went back today to work and ... I fell into the vortex of their duties. Besides, it annoyed me that suddenly one of the clients, which pretty well I talked and I hope for fruitful cooperation between us, is currently a client Bartek. I understand that the client can not wait until I get well, but since going on sick everything was already appended, that the agreement was signed by Bart only, and the client just now got a daughter interested in our services, brought, in total, I think I should pass it back. Somehow the company of such things with us not rigidly regulated, and everything depends on how we come up with one another. So I think that Bart should somehow keep in order, and not pretend that nothing at all had happened and did not see any problem. The more that daughter is a client of Bartek, well, because obviously they want to have the same guardian, because it is easier and more convenient. Not only that fell out of circulation by the disease for so many days and plans will be hard for me to get into this quarter, it still has a hyena scoops of my clients as soon as they disappear for a few days. Anyway

not only the customer, because I see that the situation of Ruda also changed. Somehow awfully strange to each other remain, some strange smiles, glances. I guess this is something between them heavily even closer. Fortunately, the truth now, I do not moves. And by the way the ore is probably something not quite right taking into account that gets into a greater or lesser romances already the second of his subordinates. Though we wonder if you agree with Bartek we could go to court and accuse him of molestation. It was obviously tasteless joke with my page.

But overall I am happy to be back to work, because I just hate sitting at home. Anyway, I started everything from new plans to change after this meeting with the coach. I started by agendas, not those normal in the sense of filing papers, computer files, etc. Only such orders with the business. Poobdzwaniałem customers who are "hanging" I like the last time I was sick, poumawiałem meetings and deadlines for preparing bids for clients (a busy week awaits me), but I will fight to make up for gaps and to form plans because the premium would I found useful in the near future. I spent an hour with the cases reviewed last month. I looked through my notes about the client where the case was already quite advanced, but she failed to dograć and was looking for reasons why I did not. A little like a what if, as I wrote recently, a little like a search, at which point customer contact worsened. It seems to me that in a few situations I was able to make sense of where you what happened and where I made a mistake and I strive for the future in similar situations do otherwise. Some failures of shares is not something I could explain, but I have no idea what is happening in the client's personal life so I do not know whether his decision did not affect any of his private affairs.

So with force back to work and say that but I like what I do. Specifically, I wrote, because, as a few days I have doubts that he'll be wondering how come I could write in such stupidity here:)

by

0 comments:

Post a Comment