What would happen if ... For Japan with
disease still am not opuściła.Niby is better, etc. but somehow not quite. Moreover, it appears that this virus which I caught up with is quite popular in recent times and is very easy to move so my doctor said to be still at home. Do not protest too much, because sitting at home seemed to me that I feel well and that everything is ok, but as I left the house it turned out that the descent of the stairs is no mean feat, so I do not know if I had to work longer function normally. It is amazing how this man flu is able to break totally.
Well, but as I mentioned before sick, I had another meeting with the coach of Axon. It is amazing how much food for thought give me the meeting. Sometimes I wonder on whether I ever possessed so far any thoughts on your personal growth. I have a rather poor I saw that I make mistakes. Even as I knew that something did go wrong, then I could not fully identify, at which time began to fall apart and why. I will not say of course that at this point I was already able to analyze any situation, but it is slowly starting to learn it. Among other things, very simple exercise, "What if?"
I know that listening to mom, who said that there was no gdybać and wasting time is to wonder what might happen, is not such a good idea not to cry over spilled mlekiem.No crying there is no need, but constructively, to think that's another story. It turns out that if a man will consider the situations that have not fully unfolded as we wish, it is likely that it will not be repeated in the future. You just need to carefully examine the situation. Ask a question in several places, "What if?" and suddenly it may be that we both will indicate the point at which you made a mistake, and from which rolled to the situation in a way unfavorable to us. The same applies to the situation of both professional and private. Anyway, try it yourself, maybe you also find your mistakes. I did a few situations in this way to explain himself. Anyway
generally much happening at this meeting, which showed me how little I have self-awareness, self and what I do. That stupid table I had to fill in where I stated what I went in my life / you did, why it happened and in my opinion as to keep the next time. She showed me that I have problems with this, to show at all things in my life that I went. Well, it's all weird. But I'm hopeful. Before me, the next meeting, and most importantly, I see now how important self-development, and that alone was hard to me some things to achieve. But the coach is a handy man:)) Anyway, I have several plans that would incorporate into his life and that is blocking me if a disease I needed for this purpose is for me to return to work. At the distance of that unfortunately did not do it.
the way it shares with Ruda probably goes totally obsolete. Even with not too much interested in what's happening to me. But I will not be lamented, because I leave for mazgaja:) But seriously it's that I was totally not care. I realized that the urge to develop both personal and professional is because of you. But on the other hand, it is well with the ore came out, because I took part in the competition mainly because of her. I wanted to grow and be better to her show. Well, how is everything sometimes oddly arranged?
0 comments:
Post a Comment